8500 Waters Road,
Directions to the event:
- Take your best route to the CA 118/E. Los Angeles Ave. and turn onto Balcom Canyon Rd (there will be only one way you can turn regardless of which way you’re heading.)
- In about 1.5 miles, turn right onto Stockton Rd.
- Follow Stockton for about 2 miles and turn left on Waters Rd.
- The ranch is at the very end of Waters road. (Be aware Google maps and a lot of GPS units put 8500 a block early.)
- The pavement will end and you’ll proceed on the dirt road into the ranch parking area.
The arena can be reached by heading left on the dirt road just after the parking area. Follow the road around and stay left at the fork. The arena is on your left at the top of a small hill.
Please take note that there is NO PARKING near the arena. All cars and trailers should park in the designated area. We can do drop off and pick up of objects too heavy for carrying but in the interests of maintaining the good will of our wonderful hosts, please be very considerate of this requirement.
There is a tie rail and water trough at the side of the arena, but horse owners are encouraged to bring their own water bucket.