6331 Woodley Ave.
Woodley Park is in the Sepulveda Dam Basin Recreation Area, between Burbank Blvd and Victory Blvd.
Directions to site:
Take your favorite route to the 405 and Burbank Blvd.
From the 405 North: Exit at Burbank Blvd. and turn left.
From the 405 South: Exit at Burbank Blvd. and turn right.
- At Woodley, turn right.
- Look for a sign that bears the legend “Japanese Gardens.”
- Turn right towards the gardens.
- Just before entering the gardens, turn right on the access road that traverses the park picnic grounds.
- Continue along this road until you reach the traffic circle.
- The Archery range is on the left, up the hill.
- Parking is limited near the range, but overflow parking is available alongside the range, behind the paved lot.
Children are welcome but must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian.
Pets are NOT ALLOWED ON SITE – This is not a good place for your dog to chase a stick.
THIS IS A DRY SITE. Seriously – DRY SITE. Sharp projectiles and alcohol do not mix.
Extra-long stakes are needed when putting up pavilions or pop-ups.